TERMS & CONDITIONS
“QV NATIONAL 2019” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Retailers (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences for purchases on 14/03/2019 and close at 11:59PM AEST on 16/04/2019 (“Purchase Period”).
- Entries into the promotion open on 14/03/2019 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 30/04/2019 (“Entry Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must spend $20 or more in a single transaction on any QV product(s) from a participating retailer during the Purchase Period (“Qualifying Spend”). A participating retailer is any retailer in Australia that stocks QV products (“Participating Retailer”).
- To enter, individuals must then visit qvwin20k.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including full name, a valid email address, their residential address/mailing address, upload their receipt and submit the fully completed entry form during the Entry Period.
- Upon submitting their entry individuals will be notified instantly on screen, in writing, whether or not they have won an instant minor prize. Winners of an instant minor prize will then be sent a confirmation email. Instant minor prizes will be delivered to the winner within twenty eight (28) days.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Spend (regardless of the amount spent in excess of $20 in that transaction); (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and (c) a maximum of three (3) entries per household is permitted.
- Entrants must retain their original OR a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Instant minor prizes available to be won:
|INSTANT PRIZE||RRP||PRIZE QTY||TOTAL VALUE|
|QV Face Exfoliating Polish 150ml||$14.00||13,000||$182,000.00|
|QV Face Cleanser 250g||$12.95||13,000||$168,350.00|
|QV Face Ultra Calming Moisturiser 75g||$17.95||19,500||$350,025.00|
- All entries will also be entered into the draw for the major prize. The draw will take place at Core Marketing Services, 45 Stubb Street, Kensington, VIC, 3031 on 01/05/2019 at 12pm AEST, in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published at qvwin20k.com.au from 03/05/2019.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win $20,000 awarded in the form of a cheque (“Major Prize”).
- If any instant minor prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $1,044,075.00.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- A draw for the Major Prize, if unclaimed, or any instant prizes that are won but not claimed, may take place on 05/08/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at qvwin20k.com.au from 08/08/2019.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool and are won but remain unclaimed as at the date of the unclaimed prize draw will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking of a prize.
- The Promoter is Ego Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd (ABN 86 005 142 361) of 21 – 31 Malcolm Road, Braeside, VIC 3195, telephone 03 8766 4100.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/30932 ACT Permit No. TP18/02565 SA Permit No. T18/2290